Tony Romo once again stunned NFL viewers with his uncanny ability to predict play calls during the AFC Championship
- The Patriots defeated the Chiefs 37-31 in additional time in the AFC Championship, earning their 3rd straight journey to the Tremendous Bowl.
- As a result of the Patriots ultimate drives, color commentator Tony Romo as soon as once again showed off his uncanny capability to forecast the approaching enjoy.
- The broadcast from Romo and play-by-engage in commentator Jim Nantz was a fantastic preview of what the two will carry to the Tremendous Bowl in two weeks.
The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl for the 3rd straight 12 months after defeating the Kansas City Chiefs 37-31 in additional time in the AFC Championship.
It was a game total of wild momentum swings, together with extraordinary replays, and not just one, but two clutch landing drives from Tom Brady and the Patriots offense.
Browse more: BALL Do not LIE: Chiefs get massive fourth quarter score on an interception after a wild, controversial assessment about no matter if Julian Edelman’s fingers grazed a punt
The video game gave us a wonderful look at what to expect from the Patriots offense in the Super Bowl, with New England just acquiring played its two ideal video games of the year to make it to the championship for the 3rd straight 12 months.
Sunday’s match also gave NFL enthusiasts a glimpse of what CBS coloration commentator Tony Romo will have to give for the massive activity, as he prepares to simply call his initially Super Bowl together with Jim Nantz in two weeks.
Romo became a broadcasting celebrity previous year for his uncanny capacity to forecast what perform an offense was likely to run ahead of the snap.
Lots of soccer enthusiasts were disappointed when this season, Romo drastically toned down his predictions, instead opting to offer you a much more typical commentary and assessment of the match.
But on Sunday, CBS took the reins off Romo, and in the course of the remaining thrilling sequence of the AFC Championship match, Romo was calling the Patriots plays so spot on he could as well have been their offensive coordinator.
On Twitter, men and women were plainly content that the aged Romo was back again, and certainly enthralled with his predictions.
Romo will contact his first at any time Super Bowl in just two weeks, introducing himself as a commentator to the most important tv audience American athletics has to supply. If he has a good a day as he did this past Sunday, it should be a phenomenal broadcast.
- Examine extra:
- Saints supporters in the Superdome wreaked havoc on the Rams’ offense, and none of the players could hear
- Tom Brady reportedly walked into a space when planning to play the Chiefs and explained to Patriots teammates that he’s ‘the baddest motherf—– on the planet’
- Soccer followers enjoy to feel that they know what constitutes a ‘catch’ in the NFL — practically all of them are improper
- In which ARE THEY NOW? All of the picks in the large trade that helped the Rams land Jared Goff
NFL Playoffs 2018
New England Patriots
%%merchandise_read through_a lot more_button%%